- First owners of African Pygmy Hedgehogs
In this course we give a good foundation to the novice holder of White Belly Cones. All kinds of things are discussed about housing, behaviour, care and health and the topics are discussed in depth. This way you really learn what they need in captivity!
This course is free and gives unlimited access to the course material. This way you always have the information at hand, even if you need it later.
This chapter describes the taxonomy of the species and why it is assigned to this genus, as well as several related species within the same genus.
2. Natural living environment
This chapter explains the environment that African pygmy hedgehogs live in, the other animals and plants they encounter and the climates within their natural habitat.
- Wobbly Hedgehog Syndrome: Trash diagnosis
- Diabetes isn’t just for humans
- Overweight and obesity: What does a normal African Pygmy Hedgehog look like?
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Cancer and tumors: a common problem
- Parasitic Infestations
- Bacteria and viruses
- Fungi: they can make you very sick!
- Syndactyly: how do you recognize this new condition?